SF Fandom links out to other Websites on an occasional basis. We do NOT solicit or accept link requests. The majority of the sites we link to are either well-established science fiction blogs, science Websites, or brand-value Websites that illustrate points we make. On some occasions we may link to less well-known sites if we feel they have published useful, informative articles or other content that illustrates the principles we discuss. We will also link to Websites used to promote movies and/or television shows that are relevant to science fiction fandom.
Many of the links we include in our content are discovered from a select list of “daily must-read” sites, from news sources, and/or from referral data we see in our analytics. We may also use occasional discovery queries to find new and interesting content to share with our visitors.
We do not link to content that:
- Sell, promote, or discuss illegal products and services.
- Appear to have been created for the purpose of driving traffic to affiliate or advertising links.
- Engage in, promote, or tolerate hateful, spiteful, abusive discussion.
- Promote, advocate, explain, sell, or otherwise publicize inappropriate Web marketing practices.
- Contain, promote, or offer sexually explicit content, products, or services.
- Is a PageRank trap (pages that are orphaned or which cannot be reached from the front page of the Website).
- Solicits, promotes, or advocates participation in link reciprocation, link buying and selling, or other linking schemes.
All links embedded in our comments are given the “rel=’nofollow'” attribute. We may, at our discretion, remove links in either comments or user profiles if we feel they point to inappropriate content. You agree, by leaving a comment on SF Fandom, to accept these limitations.
SF Fandom does not at this time have a guest posting opportunity. We do not accept unsolicited guest posts.
DISCLAIMER: Links are not endorsements. Unless otherwise noted in the immediately adjacent text or anchor text, any links you find on SF Fandom that point to other Websites do not in and of themselves constitute endorsements or convey in any sense recommendations or approval for goods and/or services provided on other Websites.